Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Flynn Bloom!

Name: Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom
Parents: Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr
Date of Birth: January 6, 2011
Siblings: None
Facts:
♥ Flynn was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
♥ He weighed 9 lbs & 12 oz at birth
♥ Flynn has American, Australian and English citizenship
♥ His middle name of Christopher was chosen to honor Miranda’s highshool sweetheart Christopher Middlebrook who died in a car accident in 1998 when the couple were 15 years of age.

♥ Flynn was voted the favorite new celebrity baby of 2011 in Celebrity Baby Scoop’s 4th Annual Reader’s Choice Awards
♥ He was also a close runner-up in the favorite baby name category
♥ His mama often refers to him as her “bundle of love”

Quotes:
“I made [a cake]. He put his face in the cake! It was the first cake he’d ever seen, ever tasted. It was a gluten free cake and organic of course. Yeah, it was a healthy kickstart to his first birthday.” – mama Miranda on her son’s first birthday experience.
“Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness. So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner.” – model mama Miranda on motherhood.
“A lot of my adventures come from chasing Flynn around and watching him grow.” – Miranda on her gorgeous boy.

“Chris and I had been dating for two years. After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando, and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy.” – Miranda on the reason behind her son’s middle name.
“My baby is amazing, even his head smells amazing. His breath, the whole thing, you could eat him! He’s a big, beautiful boy. He’s great.” – Orlando on his infant son.



No comments:

Post a Comment